only available during the high season from april 1st-october 31st
An alternative tour to become familiar with three Italian brands: Ferrari, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese. Don't miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand. Experience the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known 'Galleria del Vento' (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Renzo Piano, Italy's most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the 'Prancing Horse' cars. On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano circuit and the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live the whole Ferrari Experience. The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialities of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby. The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included), where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made and to the Maserati cars collection.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Entrance fee to the Ferrari museum
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with sampling of balsamic vinegar
- Entrance to "Eataly World" and visit to a cheese factory with tasting
- Traditional lunch based on regional products
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with balsamic vinegar tasting
- Visit to a cheese factory with tasting
Availability and Languages
[English; Spanish] available on Sunday
Price: Adult €110,00
Children 3-12 €55
Children 0-2 €0
Pick up on request €5
- Terminal: Leopolda Station, Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner wi6th Via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Cafe Julia la Churillana
- Departure: 08:30 am (please get there 15 minutes earlier)
- End: Around 08:30 pm
- Ferrari Test Drive at an extra cost.
- Shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari at an extra cost.
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years